Skip to content
- The price of the Goods and Services shall be that stipulated on the Website or as otherwise advised by Us to you via an advertisement or when making a Purchase by telephone or post. The price is inclusive of VAT and, with regard to Subscriptions, delivery charges also (“Price”). The Website contains a large number of Goods and Services and it is always possible that some of the Prices on the Website and/or on Our advertisements may be incorrect. We will verify prices as part of our sale procedures so that the correct Price will be stated when you pay for the Goods and/or Services. We shall also confirm the Price to you when you are submitting your Order using the telephone.
- When making a Purchase of Goods or Services you may have to pay a delivery charge in addition to the Price. We will inform you of this during the ordering process and before the Contract between you and us is concluded.
- You will have different payment options available to you when purchasing Goods and these will be brought to your attention during the ordering process and before the Contract between you and Us is concluded.
- When making a Purchase via our Website or by telephone, payment must be made in Canadian Dollars (CAD) by credit card. All card transactions are processed through a secure payment gateway. All credit card Purchases are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not for any reason authorise payment to Us for a particular Purchase, We will not accept your Order.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.